It is getting to be Shamrock Shake season!
If you love my Keto Shamrock Shake recipe, you MUST try my sugar free Shamrock Shake Gummy recipe!
When I make my Shamrock Shake Gummies, I always use Further Food Gelatin! Further Foods gelatin and collagen peptides are both excellent sources of collagen. Both their Collagen & Gelatin are sourced from the highest quality, grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone-free, and antibiotic free bovine collagen.
The benefits of collagen and gelatin are astounding! Just eating these delicious Shamrock Shake Gummies helps support skin elasticity & hydration, longer hair & nails, stronger bones & joints, faster recovery between workouts, increased flexibility, improved digestion, and it even keeps you feeling full and satiated for longer! Further Food Collagen Peptides dissolve instantly in any recipe, and Gelatin Powder naturally thickens recipes. It’s perfect for making jello, sugar free gummies, cheesecake, or panna cotta!
Use code MARIAMINDBODY is for 20% off site-wide !
If you don’t have a gummy mold to make into Shamrock Shake Clover Gummies, you can pour the mixture into a parchment lined casserole dish and cut into 1 inch squares.
Shamrock Shake Gummies
Author: Maria Emmerich
- Place the almond milk and sweetener into a sauce pot. Whisk in the gelatin and allow to soften for a minute.
- Heat over medium high heat until simmering and gelatin dissolves, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the extracts, salt and avocado to the pot. Use a stick blender to puree until smooth (or place into a blender to puree). Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Set the gummy mold onto a baking sheet Gently place the mixture into 4-leaf clover gummy molds.
- Place the sheet into the fridge for 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
104 calories, 8g fat, 4g protein, 5g carbs, 4g fiber
After 12 months and 67 lbs down with keto macros, my weight loss has slowed +/- 1 or 2 lbs each week, for about 2 months now.
This last week I added 3 days (in a row) of PSMF with Recipes from the “The Art of Fatloss”. I am still about 20 lbs away from my goal.
I saw a 3.5 lb weight loss!