I’ve worked at restaurants since I was 15. The jobs were hard but I loved them! Opening a keto restaurant is a dream of mine! I’m thinking a lasagna restaurant or an Italian restaurant called Mama Maria’s!
I once adored going to Mexican restaurants for enchiladas (which is a huge hit in the book Keto Restaurant Favorites). But when Craig lost his job, and we couldn’t afford to go out to eat, I started cooking our favorite restaurant meals at home! Not only was it a great way to save money, but we both lost a lot of weight eating healthier versions at home!
Check out our favorite restaurant recipes made keto in my best-selling cookbook Keto Restaurant Favorites! Click HERE to find it on SALE!
If you want to watch me make delicious keto recipes subscribe to our new YouTube Channel to get updated when the video comes out which will be in a day or two, and comment below on what video recipe we should make next!
I had ground beef in my freezer from Butcherbox to make this Protein Noodle Enchilada Lasagna and I want to tell you some GREAT news!
Right now you get FREE Ground Beef for LIFE when you sign up with Butcherbox now! Click HERE to check it out!
If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too.
Skip the stores with all the temptations and get quality food mailed to your front door!
Protein Noodle Enchilada Lasagna
Author: Maria Emmerich
- Heat the fat to medium high heat in a cast iron skillet. Add the onions and saute for 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the broth and tomatoes/puree and simmer on medium high for 8 minutes. Use a stick blender to purée or pour sauce into a blender and combine until smooth and set aside.
- Place another tablespoon ghee or oil to the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the ground beef or ground chicken and season with taco seasoning. Cook for a few minutes while crumbling with a wooden spoon. Add reserved sauce and cover. Cook for 5 minutes on medium or until the beef/chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 5 slices of deli chicken in the bottom of a 9 inch cast iron skillet or casserole dish. Top with ½ the ground beef/chicken mixture, ½ the Monterey Jack cheese. Top with more deli slices, saucy chicken and cheese. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with slices of avocado, cilantro and Cotija cheese.
475 calories, 24g fat, 39g protein, 11g carbs, 2g fiber
“WOW, I am absolutely blown away by what’s available on your website. You’ve probably heard this before, but the content is truly amazing!! I am very much looking forward to the coaches weekly webinars, you both offer so much knowledge in such a kind and generous way. Grateful for you both ” – Koreann