If you miss Fried Rice, you must try this delicious Keto Fried Rice recipe!
I call it Breakfast Fried Rice because of the ingredients I use to make it. There is no rice or cauliflower rice in this recipe!
To be totally honest, I never liked nor ate cauliflower rice. I have been eating zero-carb for many years. My body does best with zero carbs. So instead of cauliflower rice, I use eggs to whisk into rice. Hence the name, Breakfast Fried Rice!
I used my favorite Bacon that doesn’t have sugar in my Breakfast Fried “Rice!” You know I love getting my food delivered so I can spend more time doing things I enjoy rather than going to the store; that’s why I get Butcherbox mailed to my front door! If you sign up with Butcherbox now, you get FREE BACON without sugar AND 2 FREE New York Strips!
If you’re an existing ButcherBox member I’ve got deals for you too!!!
Click HERE to access member deals and specials. You’ll find exclusive and limited time offers as well as new product launches like lobster, ground bison, seafood sampler, cast-iron favorites, their legendary bacon blast (10 packs of bacon for just $5/pack), and so much more.
Their member deals are constantly changing so be sure to click HERE!
This recipe would be considered a Level 4 Carnivore since there are a few “dirty carnivore” ingredients like Tamari sauce, onions and garlic. You can use heavy cream in place of the coconut milk if you are carnivore and are not dairy free.
If you are looking for Level 1, 2 and 3 carnivore recipes as well as dairy free meal plans, you must check out our new Carnivore ebook! This book also has Protein Sparing Modified Fasting recipes and meal plans!
If you would like to make a difference and support a small family rather than making a minuscule sale for a large company, I am happy to announce that you can now get my books as a high quality ebook that works on any platform (all done by my wonderful husband!). This is an ebook format that works on any computer or mobile device. It is a beautiful pdf that has all the full color pages and layouts as the printed books with click-able table of contents and searching capabilities. This is extremely useful when trying to find a recipe. These books are much higher quality than the ebook platforms (kindle, apple). Plus, most of the profits don’t go to Amazon or apple! If you prefer a PRINTED book instead of an ebook, you can get it printed at PrintMe1.com
Thank you for your support!
We made my Breakfast Fried “Rice” on our Youtube channel so you can see how easy and delicious this keto recipe is!
Author: Maria Emmerich
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk (or heavy cream if not dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons beef bone broth (I used Kettle and Fire brand)
- ½ teaspoon wheat-free tamari, or 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Redmond Real salt
- 3 strips bacon, diced
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- For Garnish (optional):
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl. Add the coconut milk, broth, tamari, salt and whisk until well combined.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp, about 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon; leave the drippings in the pan. Add the onions and garlic to the skillet and sauté until the onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Make the “rice”: Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until the mixture thickens and small curds form, while scraping the bottom of the pan and whisking to keep large curds from forming. (A whisk works well for this task.) This will take about 7 minutes. Stir in the reserved bacon.
- Place the “rice” on a platter. Garnish with crushed red pepper and scallions, if desired, and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the shrimp fried “rice” in a lightly greased sauté pan over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until warmed through.
229 calories, 17g fat, 15g protein, 3g carbs, 0.3g fiber
“I did this several years ago and it was life-changing – and worth every penny. I still refer back to it on a regular basis. Maria is spot-on in identifying causes and cures.” Christine